On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 7:35 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Michal Kottman
> <michal.kottman@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't speak for Dirk, but personally I'm just so used to gh-markdown
> now. We need a converter.

I don't know  if there's already one out there for GH. But you can
configure the Pandoc converter with custom writers for different
markup languages  using Lua.
<http://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#custom-writers>.

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]