Hi,
I have been reading PIL 5.1/RM5.1 but I just finished the first two chapters in PIL with some basic understanding. I found the following terms undescribed or briefly described in technical terms that I could not understand. I was hoping for a reference for a baby trying to understand programming for the first time of their life. For example, the lines of code separated by two dashes line (comment), is a chunk. An Object is part of a Class but I dont even know what an object is or the class to begin with.

Array (and associative type)
Argument
Calls(Function Calls)
Constructor
Compiler
Class
Chunk
Data structure
Definition(Multi-line)
Declaration
Delimit
_expression_
Element
Function
Interpreter
Identifier
Initialisation
Object
Prompt
Parameter
Procedure
Tuple
Table
String
Shell
Statement
Sentinel
Variable (dummy, local, global, non-initialised)
Value (immutable, non-value, first class)

Thanks in advance,
Adel