On 21 April 2017 at 16:49, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
> In Python I often find myself having to double check if I've created a
> closure correctly

this

Python and Javascript are often mentioned as "also having" some
features, but in many cases they don't get it just right, so the user
has to be constantly on guard for lots of corner cases.  ultimately
that results in those nice features being relegated as "too
sophisticated, just for language wizards", while the real power of
them comes when they're so natural in the language that everybody can
use them (and most importantly, read code that uses them!)

--
Javier