Dear all,

I am trying to compile lua with the Renesas gcc 4.8.4 toolchain in
e2Studio (eclipse) for RX600 controllers and it fails with optilib
instead of newlib as standard library due to missing functions.

Also with newlib in debug mode I am getting linker errors about missing
symbols.

I only need math functions to do some scriptable operations, where the
script would be passed to lua as C-string.

My understanding is that for math scripting I would not need any
operating system related functions.

Is there documentation describing the changes needed for lua to take
away the OS calls, i.e. to make it independent from any operating system?

Or how to strip unused code parts/modules from lua in general?

Thanks,
Marc