On 3/25/17 10:28 AM, Egor Skriptunoff wrote:
On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Frank Kastenholz wrote:

    I faced this exact problem with some team-mates (other companies)
    on a large contract I worked on last year. My team developed
    an application environment for Lua apps to run in. The folks
    developing the first application kicked back and, basically,
    said "we don't want to program in Lua".

Such applications may deserve marking with special logo :-)
https://i.imgur.com/ID1C7fp.png

Actually ... once we beat them into submission, they kind of liked
Lua...