On 17-Mar-17 16:01, Andrew Starks wrote:
Systems built on simple constructs have that feature. I'm not quite
suggesting that Lua is on par with the natural beauty that life brings. But
I am saying that insofar as a computer language can be in possession of
that quality, it does.

On the surface, it is simple and you can interact with it without much
further appreciation. The closer you study it and the deeper your
understanding of it becomes, the more complex it becomes, even as you begin
to understand that it is even simpler than you once appreciated.

This is why, even though I have not had the good fortune to program in
quite some time, I still follow this list. I appreciate Lua as something
uniquely artful amongst the technological works that I've studied.

I wholeheartedly agree. My point was the relationship between non-programmers and high-level concepts.

--
  Enrico