Hi Roberto,

Sorry, I was very sleepy this morning. This issue is *not* that it wouldn't compile, 5.3.4 does compile using the NDK toolchain, it's that when I was loading my own module ("libplatform.so") when using 'local platform = require "platform"' in my Lua code, I would get this error:

"core and library have incompatible numeric types"

I believe this has something to do with the combination of build flags used on 5.3.4, as Francois was initially saying. However, when loading my module libplatform.so using Lua 5.3.0, it loads fine without error. Could not figure it out after several hours.

James

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Sorry to spam the list, I mean I can't get 5.3.4 (latest Lua) to compile on
> Android, while 5.3.0 has no issue.

What is the issue with 5.3.4?

-- Roberto