Peter Melnichenko <mpeterval@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've released Luacheck 0.19.0.

Thanks!

A quick question, and I apologize because I don’t recall if this was an
issue before or it’s new. Like a lot of people, I now use this in modules
that require unpack:

	local unpack = unpack or table.unpack

That, however, yields this warning from luacheck:

	src/tapered.lua:9:16: accessing undefined variable unpack

I get what’s happening here, and I can simply choose to ignore this
warning, but I wonder if people have any thoughts about how else to handle
a cross-lua module that uses unpack.

Thanks, Peter