Yes, that is the interface I was referring to. I like it for the ability to bundle messages together in the inbox (e.g. I have it set up to bundle all messages from this list) so I can more easily get an overview of what I have to deal with, and the ability to snooze messages to a later time when I'm more able to deal with them.

But it is more than a bit annoying that they have not bothered to add a plain text option to the interface. And IIRC, a post in a Google Group somewhere suggests that this is a deliberate decision on Google's part, so I don't expect it to be added anytime in the foreseeable future.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017, 6:04 PM Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Google has an interface you don't know about. inbox.google.com for
> web, "Inbox by Google" on mobile.

Ah, thanks for that bit of education.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]