On 30/01/17 02:47 AM, Charles Heywood wrote:
\[[ works fine IMO; \[==[ so there's no debate on whether it should be before or after the equals. i'm probably going to write a really quick function `e` to shove somewhere that works like e[[te\nxt]] now that i think about this.

Yeah, I guess nobody minds parsing a 1MB string at runtime...

Anyway, if you really wanna do this, modify something that already exists:

https://github.com/SoniEx2/Stuff/blob/master/lua/String.lua