[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] lua code formatter (lcf)
- From: Daurnimator <quae@...>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:13:19 +1100
You missed sending a link to your project!
Some misc comments:
- You use a little bash script for the entry point: if you used a
lua file then luarocks would do path setup for you.
- Would be nice to be able to pipe in/out by default instead of
- Your 'workshop.base' module messes with the global environment: I
would not want to use it inside my own library or application.
- I'm not sure how to use your module with custom parameters (e.g.
indent_chunk): your global request function fails with lua:
'workshop.load_from.lua' not found
- I'm curious what you will do with version numbers.... your current
release is 5.3?