On 24/01/17 10:37 PM, Daurnimator wrote:
On 25 January 2017 at 11:02, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 24, 2017 8:12 AM, "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo"
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

Is there a tentative release date for 5.3.4 or will there be an rc4
before the final release?
It does seem plausible that there will only be an rc4 if some
problem with 5.3.3 is reported in the next six days or so.
Exactly. Now is the time to report glitches.

I've been using it since last night, no issues so far. It definitely fixed
the coroutine resume bug in previous versions. (I thought the frequent
crashes were the host app's fault, but since updating Lua, it's totally
stable.)
I have been using this -rc for the last week. No issues to report.

And I'm really enjoying the __name in tostring() output!

Uh. When do we start parsing tostring() output to figure out an object's type?