On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 15:25 Erik Hougaard <erik@hougaard.com> wrote:
On 11-01-2017 13:07, szbnwer@gmail.com wrote:

> but i don't want to

> send them the whole list. in the one hand cuz others gonna do the same

> for other languages, and then gain will be lost

Hmm.. What is wrong with the real picture, ugly or not, tiobe score is

not a game, it's about getting metrics about the real world.

/Erik

Most languages don't include their C API as part of the specification, am I correct?

If that is true, then the most apples to apples comparison would focus on Lua as a language. In that case, you'd ideally want to capture everywhere that Lua is used, including in games, Lightroom, etc.; anywhere that my ability to solve problems with Lua the scripting language would be relevant.

From that perspective, Lua seems underreported and tiobe might be better served by including more implementations.