Hi

I am pleased to announce an update to the Lua 5.3 bytecode reference
document. I am happy to say that now nearly all bytecodes are covered,
although some (such as bitwise operators) lack
examples.

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/blob/master/readthedocs/lua_bytecode_reference.rst

Again I would like to acknowledge my indebtedness to 'A No-Frills
Introduction to Lua 5.1 VM Instructions' by Kein-Hong Man without
which my job would have been much harder.

I would be grateful for any review comments.

My goal now is to gradually add more implementation details so that
the associated VM infrastructure design is also captured.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu