On 12/6/2016 12:58 PM, Jonas Thiem wrote:
Just as a short feedback: it looks amazing, but some detail I really
miss is a short "instructions are X bits long, with Y bits taken up by
the opcode ..." info about the binary dimensions for those who care. I
think the best place to put it would be in the section "Instruction
Summary" right at the beginning.

(If it's already in there I apologize, sometimes I tend to miss things)

Keep up the great work!

Two thumbs up to Dibyendu for the update!

It is good see various updates and guides to Lua internals, and there was work released by other folks too.

To Dibyendu, feel free to redo or rewrite in any way you like. Once you have done a significant amount of writing, put your name as first author. Since I have shoveled my stuff online and left them untended, the person who claim and update it should be the current de facto author. For open source works which has uncertain levels of maintenance, I think the system is working as intended.