Just as a short feedback: it looks amazing, but some detail I really
miss is a short "instructions are X bits long, with Y bits taken up by
the opcode ..." info about the binary dimensions for those who care. I
think the best place to put it would be in the section "Instruction
Summary" right at the beginning.

(If it's already in there I apologize, sometimes I tend to miss things)

Keep up the great work!