[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: package managers comparasion
- From: Mikoláš Štrajt <strajt9@...>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:12:05 +0100 (CET)
I am doing some comparasion research about Lua package managers.
I have two questions for the list:
1. How many Lua package managers do we know?
I came up with these:
* LuaRocks (https://luarocks.org/)
* LuaDist (http://luadist.org/)
* ULua (http://ulua.io/)
* luapower (https://luapower.com/)
* ActiveLua own's (any info available?)
There are also some lua distributions (http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDistributions), but these came without package manager.
* Lua for Windows (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/luaforwindows)
* LuaAIO (http://luaaio.luaforge.net/index.html)
* MurgaLua (http://www.murga-projects.com/murgaLua.html)
* LuaPlus (http://luaplus.org/)
* etc etc
2. LuaDist seems to be suggested on lua.org homepage. Am I the first man who noticed it or there was a discussion about it before?
Mikoláš Štrajt / Severák / http://severak.neocities.org/