Am 07.11.2016 um 09:50 schröbte Ravi Joshi:

[...]

I can't say much about the other errors, but ...

src/pythoninlua.c: At top level:
src/pythoninlua.c:343:1: error: unknown type name ‘luaL_reg’
 static const luaL_reg py_object_lib[] = {
 ^

This indicates that the code was written for Lua 5.0 and hasn't been updated since. This is usually a bad sign. It *could* work with Lua 5.1 with compatibility flags enabled, though. But I wouldn't spend too much time with a code base that hasn't been adapted to a recent Lua release in the last 5 years at least.
So it seems that lunatic-python is not a good option for you, sorry ...

-
Thanks
Ravi

Philipp