Hi

There are legal risks other than the license that Very Large Corporations take into account
when using open source software.  Some of these are concerns about whether the software
is covered by patents, or might be a leaked trade secret or is otherwise proprietary.   These
concerns become critical when the open source software is to be used in some product the
company is developing.

I'm just speaking in general.  I do not believe that these are problems with respect to Lua.
I do not know what ActiveState is planning, if anything, in this regard.

Thanks
Frank Kastenholz