The Visual Studio Code Debugger for Ravi and Lua 5.3 is available at
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ravilang.ravi-debug.
It enables debugging of Lua/Ravi scripts when using the Visual Studio
Code IDE.

The debugger can be installed from VSCode by the extension
installation facility - search for 'Lua and Ravi 5.3 Debugger'.

This update contains enhancements to allow drill down of table values
to more than 1 level, however drill down is still limited to the first
4/5 levels.

In this release binaries are included for Windows 10, OSX and Ubuntu
Linux - all 64-bit, and interpreter only. I am not sure if OSX and
Linux binaries will work for everyone - if it does please let me know.

There is still a lot more work to do but if anyone cares to try this
out and send me feedback then please do!

Regards