How can I get the size of the call stack in O(logn) time? It doesn't seem that Lua has an O(1) way to do it as it currently stands, and I need it for virtualization. O(logn) is the closest I can get. (assuming getinfo doesn't take O(n) time to access a stack index...)

I mean do I just call getinfo with an increasing index and stuff?

(So much for having absolute stack indices... Why can't I use negative indices again? And get the length in O(1) time? Guess that's just not often needed or something?)