Traditionally, we meet at some bar near the event in the evening
before the workshop (Wednesday 12, this year). But we need help
from some local to define the bar.

-- Roberto

That sounds like a plan. I will be there on Wednesday. Two years ago at Moscow I tried to get to pre-bar (it wasn't called Heaven, but reminded me of that Talking Heads song). I went to the place, but the location was changed. I followed some rumors and found the right place. Everyone had left already. I tried to order food, without much success. But I did succeed to get one or two beers.

I'm open to any discussions... LuaJIT, OpenResty, Sea Lions...