Just a broad question, for those going to the workshop next week. Are there any community things to be discussed, besides the workshop?

Things that come to mind are;
 - LuaRocks features (user trees, namespacing, etc, recently discussed on Gitter)
 - maintenance of LuaSocket (Diego is not on the participants list, but maybe there are some good proposals how to proceed)

Anyway, let me know if anything is needed so I can see whether we can facilitate it at the Mashape office.

Thijs