On 06/09/16 01:15 PM, steve donovan wrote:
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Adrián Pérez de Castro
<aperez@igalia.com> wrote:
No idea, but it seems I might want to rename my Lua-based XMPP chatbot, which
is called... (wait for it)... luabot.  :-\
Hah, that's an embarrassing namespace clash ;)

We had a post recently about Lua Malware - compact, fast and hard to detect.

I believe that Golang has also become popular for the job, to the
point that AVs are blocking Go binaries. Hope that doesn't happen to
our (reasonably) harmless Lua programs!

It'd produce way too many false positives if that happened. Literally ever other cool game includes a Lua binary.