On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Adrián Pérez de Castro
<aperez@igalia.com> wrote:
> No idea, but it seems I might want to rename my Lua-based XMPP chatbot, which
> is called... (wait for it)... luabot.  :-\

Hah, that's an embarrassing namespace clash ;)

We had a post recently about Lua Malware - compact, fast and hard to detect.

I believe that Golang has also become popular for the job, to the
point that AVs are blocking Go binaries. Hope that doesn't happen to
our (reasonably) harmless Lua programs!