> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 23:00 Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>>
>> But the constant and insistent suggestions of language changes are
>> not trolling. A pain in the posterior? Definitely. Trolling, no.
>
> Steve, I respect your opinion and I disagree with your assessment of
> trolling.

Whatever we call it, the one thing that we can rely on is that
Roberto and Luiz [1] cannot be swayed by specious cant.
In the time I've been a Lua user [2], they have only once [3]
made a change I did not approve of, and even that was not
a language change.

So actually one can sit back and relax the voyage. The Captain is
tending the helm and the Chief Engineer is minding the engines.

[1] I leave Waldemar out because (sensible fellow) he is not
active on the list.
[2] Going on six years, I think.
[3] When the math support dropped to lower than that of
my ancient Casio school calculator.