On 31/08/16 10:35 PM, Sean Conner wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Sean Conner once stated:
	attrib = 'title"
	title  = 'This is the Title of this Object"
   Before Soni replies that will will give an error before taking some
moments to think about it, let me change the example a tiny bit:

	attrib = 'title"
	title  = "This is the Title of this Object'

	add_attribute(attrib,title)

   And yes, mismatched quotes bite me quite often in Lua code.

   -spc (Sigh---a bug in the sample bug)

Assuming a proper add_attribute that doesn't accept nils (it really shouldn't), you get a runtime error!