Hi,

Interesting : is this code viewable somewhere ?

Thanks

Laurent

Le Mardi 30 août 2016 10h01, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> a écrit :

Hi

> Am 30.08.2016 um 09:46 schrieb Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there is a way to read JMX data from Lua ?
> I did some search but the few I found is forking a java sub process, solution I would like to avoid for performances purposes.

I don’t know about JMX, but when we had to use Java stuff, we created a module (in C) that creates and
controls a JVM instance (not in a separate process) using the Java native interface (JNI).  That works like
a charm and is not to complicated to implement.  You should then be able to run JMX stuff in the JVM
and query whatever you need from Lua.