Hi,
I am new to Lua / nzLua, but I am wondering if perhaps it may be the best tool to use for my task? I need to read some data from an IBM Netezza database to a _javascript_ or JSON object, which will then be used further to create display charts (graphs) to be viewed in a web browser. Can Netezza's nzLua help with this? Does anyone have some code snippets for reading data from a Netezza DB to JS / JSON using Lua? I just need some examples, the exact data / tables used are not important. Thanks.

Regards