I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.40.

ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
LuaJIT.

The new version includes the following improvements (full details are
in the changelog [1]):

- Added ability to load/save files with invalid UTF-8 encoded characters.
- Added support for IME composition to input Chinese characters.
- Added support for dead key combinations (used on international keyboads).
- Added support for handling Unicode paths and parameters on Windows.
- Added luasec 0.6 with openssl 1.0.2h binaries.
- Added lpeg 1.0 binaries.
- Added lfs 1.6.3 binaries.
- Added tracking file system changes in the project tree to auto-refresh it.
- Added opening files on drag-n-drop on dock icon on OSX.
- Added opening files on drag-n-drop on Linux.
- Updated Gideros API for version 2016.06.
- Updated Corona API for v2016.2906.
- Updated Love2d API for 0.10.1.

This release also includes an upgrade to wxwidgets 3.1 with a number
of stability improvements.

In addition to the listed features, the release enables multi-state
debugging support (available as a separate package). Contact me for
pricing and other details.

Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!

Paul.

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md