On 16-08-23 11:11 PM, sur-behoffski wrote:
> Some background on what "would be nice" in testing, as opposed to any
> specific discussions on a "good" specific framework.

Nice article. (It's a bit hard for me to reply with a few line to such
well-written essays.) But I feel that 5-man code review team is a bit
overkill for "typical" lua scripts. What you think is approximate
codebase size (in kilo-lines of code) starting from which applying this
methodology makes sense?