Hi all,

Looks like 1.4.0 broke Busted, so I've pushed 1.4.1 to luarocks. Sorry
for any associated problems.

1.4.1 does introduce a new feature, which solves a problem that comes
from lazy loading of modules.  A function such as tablex.keys would
mark the resulting array-like table with the List metatable, but not
actually load pl.List.  A common symptom would be that it would only
print nicely when pl.List was loaded explicitly; calling a List method
directly on the result would cause a crash.

So we've decided just to force pl.List or pl.Map to be loaded, rather
than wait for the lazy loader.  There does not appear to be any
performance implications, although of course this is the time for
feedback!

steve d.