It was thus said that the Great Hisham once stated:
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Andrew Starks <andrew@starksfam.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes. It would be much clearer to have Lua-env, which will be super easy to
> >> distinguish from luaenv. ;) sarcastic comments are mean but I hope you take
> >> my point anyway
> >>
> >> You got 4 votes for uselua and you are free to name it what you wish. This
> >> goes from something universally confusing to very confusing, at least from a
> >> search perspective.
>
> Creative design by voting doesn't work very well. An idea may have a
> few vocal supporters and a number of people who don't like it but also
> don't hate it enough to argue against it.

  I personally liked alualua but apparently, I'm the only one ...

> I disliked uselua for the
> precise reason Dhaval mentioned:

> On 7 June 2016 at 02:00, Dhaval Kapil <dhavalkapil@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 'uselua use-luarocks 2.3.0' doesn't sound nice. Otherwise I was fine with
> > it.

	% uselua rocks 2.3 ...
	% uselua -5.1 rocks 2.3 ...
	$ uselua -jit ...

or, the one I liked:

	% lua123 rocks 2.3 ...
	% lua123 -3 rocks 2.3 ...

  -spc (There's also "quelua" which literally translates [1] to "which
	moon")

[1]	If you trust what Google Translate says ...