So in the past few days I've made some changes:
- Removed the BIN directory, luavm no longer plays with links
- luavm exists as a function instead of a script: Multiple sessions can have different environments configured
- Environment maintained through environment variables
- LUA_PATH and LUAC_PATH set after using a particular version of luarocks
Added functionality to set/unset default versions of Lua, LuaJIT and
Luarocks. Default versions will automatically be set in a fresh terminal
session. See the README for details.
- Testing - Very much needed!
- Change name from 'luavm' to 'lua-env'
Update all function names inside luavm and bind them to a particular
namespace, like lua-env_<func>: This is because the entire script
is loaded in bash and its functions will be present and overwrite
And I find luaenv much better. There's already a project by this name so probably I will be shifting to lua-env.