Yes I did go through that link. I am using a similar approach. I just tried to automate things and make the developer to focus more on his project rather than on lua/luarocks switching.

I have currently tested it on Debian but would soon extend support to other environments as well.

Thanks!

On Monday, May 23, 2016, Peter Aronoff <telemachus@arpinum.org> wrote:
Dhaval Kapil <me@dhavalkapil.com> wrote:
> It is still in its development stage, suggestions and improvements are
> most welcome!

Looking at the GitHub page, I have one quick suggestion. The "Requirements"
section of your README assumes a Debian, or Debian-like, environment, but
lua is used on all sorts of machines. Perhaps try to make the README more
neutral.

> I would be very grateful if people try it and report back any bugs.

I look forward to trying this out. Thanks for making it available.

Best, Peter

Dhaval Kapil
dhavalkapil.com