On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Esther McKay <emckay@rsu13.org> wrote:
> Thanks so much!
>
> Is there a command that clears the screen?  I haven't been able to locate one yet...
>
> ~Esther

I don't know Codea myself, but from a quick search it looks like
background(...) is the one you want:

http://twolivesleft.com/Codea/Reference/Graphics.html#background

(Unfortunately the people on this list will mostly only be able to
help you with Lua's standard built-in functions, which do not include
any graphics functions - Codea's functions are their own thing and not
a part of Lua itself, so I'm afraid you are likely to only get guesses
here instead of truly knowledgeable responses.)

-Duncan