From: <lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org<mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org>> on behalf of Jonne Ransijn <yoyoyonny@gmail.com<mailto:yoyoyonny@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Novice Question

Hi Esther.

Did you try clearing the entire screen at the begin of each draw, instead of clearing small areas at a time (Specifically, drawing a rectangle above the old score, which seems to use some "magic variables" (never a good idea))? I think the problem has to do with the small size of the iPad screen, and could imagine the font size being bigger aswell.
(Disclaimer: I have never used XCode before)