Hi Ulrich,

> I use a function as __index in a metatable.
> Question: Is there any trick to ignore/jump over this function?

As long as the debug hook is generated in that function, the debugger
will stop there (if you are stepping through your code and not running
to a breakpoint). There may be a way to skip stopping in that
function, but in this case it needs to be added to the debugger and
ZeroBrane Studio itself; I don't think there is anything to be done at
the Lua level.

Paul.