On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Tim Caswell <tim@creationix.com> wrote:
> For a while I've been promising a blog post explaining how luvit and lit
> packages can be used with plain lua or luajit (as opposed to the luvit
> binary).  It's finally out.
>
> Pure Luv - Using Luvit Without Luvit
> https://luvit.io/blog/pure-luv.html
>
> -Tim Caswell

Hey Tim,

I read the blog post a while back but didn't get a chance to walk
through it until now. I'm not at all familiar with lit, have not had a
chance to play with node.js or livid, until now. When I got to:

mkdir myapp
cd myapp
lit install creationix/weblit creationix/uv luvit/pretty-print

...I missed the something. None of the prior steps led me to install
`lit`. Can you point me to the document that will give me the proper
context?

Thanks for helping me out.

--
Andrew Starks