I used it for luaRtAudio.
Created a lane with a function that was going to be called by a callback thread from RtAudio.
This lane had to be blocked to avoid concurrent use as can be seen in RtAudio.lua
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Lua callback in another thread

Hi Victor,

Le 22/04/2016 09:57, Victor Bombi a écrit :
why not use lanes?: It is already done and controls thread creation and thread intercomunication.

I had a look on Lanes.
But it seems to me it isn't able to handle thread that are created externally.
I mean, I can't let Lanes creates threads : they are created by Paho MQTT library when messages arrives.