On 10/04/16 02:16 PM, Jura Pk wrote:
Hello, community!
I am stuck with a problem: when I'm trying to add 100 tables in Lua c stack, I receive segfault on function end.
Code example:
lua_example.c: http://pastebin.com/GFvLwMY2
Makefile: http://pastebin.com/3EWJiVz7
test.lua: http://pastebin.com/1y22XvzK

Maybe I'm doing it wrong? What setting I should increase to be able to add 100 tables? local variables limit is 200 by default, registers limit is 254, so I don't get it.

    static int lua_example_test( lua_State *L ) {
        for ( int i=0; i<100; i++ ) {
            lua_newtable(L);
        }
        return 1;