Isn’t that sexist at best, to only invite woman?

where is equality?

You've got to be kidding. Nope. I already had this conversation with you and am not discussing this with you anymore, specially not here in a public email list.

I don't care if you are looking for fight or not, but this is exhausting, you didn't do your research and I'm not doing this for you, I have better things to do.
Also please stop messaging me privately about this. This is not an """interesting discussion""".

I'll just leave this right here:
https://stackoverflow.com/research/developer-survey-2016#developer-profile-gender
And then kindly ask you to leave RGSoC, Lua Ladies and everything I do/participate related to women in tech to the people interested on it.

To the rest of the list I'd like to ask not to engage in this discussion, please.

Thank you,
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org