Hello,

I noticed that the error indicators of lua_version and luaL_checkversion are swapped: lua_version [1] is marked with [v] and luaL_checkversion [2] with [–].

Also I wonder if luaL_loadfilex shouldn't have an [m] instead of an [e] as I don't see error conditions other than running out of memory by glancing at the source code. Consequently, this would affect luaL_loadfile and luaL_dofile.

What is more, while checking source for lua_version at http://www.lua.org/source/5.3/lapi.c.html#lua_version, I noticed that the * in the return type is invisible when the function is "highlighted" (I mean that gray rounded rectangle background it gets when it is the target of the URL anchor).

‒ Christian

[1]: http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/manual.html#lua_version
[2]: http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/manual.html#luaL_checkversion