Hi Etiene,

We were trying to add some listings from our Company (CloudFlare) but are hitting a "value does not match pattern" error on our website URL. Is there a bug with the form validation? Also, we hit the 500 character limit for the job description, allowing more characters might be nice. Anyways, thanks for making the job page!

Thanks,
Rajeev