Hello list :D

I have noticed an increased demand for Lua-specific jobs lately, and I decided to add a Job section to Lua.Space: http://lua.space/jobs

If your company is looking for Lua developers, this is a great place to advertise. I'm sure this will be of great value to you and to people looking for Lua jobs.

* We've had 11k pageviews since the blog was open last December and we keep growing
* New posts are listed for 2 months, then they expire, requiring a repost
* This service is currently being provided free of charge

(For those who don't know Lua.Space yet: it's the Lua community blog. It's fairly new. By the way, all the community is welcome to write content, all you need to do is to make a pull request with a markdown file to the repository.)

I hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org