This [ANN] posting by Gary Vaughan, like the others that dropped
into my inbox in the dead of the +02:00 night, are models of clarity.
They tell you enough about what the modules do to enable you to
decide whether you should give them a try, while also including the
what's new information that regular users want to know.

The process announced in the quotation below is also a very
welcome one. Carry on the good work!