Hello,

LZO is a compression library. luaLZO is a binding to LZO. I want to
use it as it requires no external dependencies.

I found luaLZO in Lua wiki [1] and converted to a rock with support of
modern Lua implementations (5.1, 5.2, 5.3, LuaJIT). And it works, with
small fixes [2]. On Linux it works for every Lua version, but for
Windows it crashes for some combinations of architecture and Lua
version [3]. Upgrading LZO version has fixed some crashes, but two
more crashes were introduced [4], which did not crash before. It is
Lua 5.2 with x86 architecture.

Can you help me with fixing it, please?

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaModuleLzo
[2] https://github.com/starius/luaLZO