Hey folks,

We had some discussions about the ecosystem recently, specially concerning how exactly people decide to share or search external libraries, both here at the mail list and during FOSDEM's devroom.

Next month I'm gonna spend a month volunteering to LuaRocks' website and I decided to make a survey to see if my priorities are on point or if there are things me and Leaf overlooked! I also enjoyed the opportunity to talk to Hisham and add some questions relevant to him and the LuaRocks tool itself

Would you please answer some questions?

http://bit.ly/luarocks

Thank you so much <3
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org