Hi all,

I'm trying to run a test suite for Lua 5.1
(http://www.lua.org/tests/lua5.1-tests.tar.gz).

Citing http://www.lua.org/tests/

> make sure that your test directory has subdirectories libs/ and libs/P1/
> then go to subdirectory libs/ and build the C libraries
> there using the makefile provided

The issue is that the libs subdirectory from the archive does not have
any sources for libs. As a result, some tests are never run (e.g.
tests in attrib.lua that depend on loading lib1.so).

I think that the archive should be rebounded to include missing files.

--
Med vennlig hilsen,
Anton Soldatov