It was thus said that the Great Stefano once stated:
> As you guessed, I have upgraded ULua - A Lua distribution for Windows,
> OSX and Linux based on LuaJIT: http://www.scilua.org/ulua.html - to
> include support for x64 [1].
>
> Unfortunately, a few rocks are not cooperative with 64 bit environments.
> I would thus be glad if you, rock maintainers, would be so kind as to
> assist by checking that your rocks are doing just fine.
>
> As usual, if your rocks appear in
> http://www.scilua.org/ulua_modules.html then all is good.
> Otherwise, http://www.scilua.org/ulua_autobuild.html will reveal the culprit.
>
> Feel free to question me here or privately.

  Why do you still persist with the "contending module" errors?

  So question:  What if I want org.conman.parsers.email?  Do you then drop
org.conman.env?  What if you get a request for json4lua?  Someone needs both
dromozoa-chunk *and* dromozoa-commons?

  -spc (Thinks that a very short-sighted decision ... )